We may have been standing in the center of bustling midtown Manhattan, but you would never know it! How could there be so much calm in the city, you ask? Well, it has a lot to do with the venue! We were photographing Angela and Anthony’s Harvard Club wedding, and Harvard Club is renowned for being a quiet oasis in the middle of an urban jungle.
Hands down, Harvard Club is one of our favorite wedding venues in New York. It’s no surprise that couples fall in love with its cozy library and grand staircase (which happens to be a perfect spot for dramatic photos). For those wishing for a totally relaxing and quiet atmosphere on their big day, Harvard Club is it!
If you’re planning a NYC wedding in 2021 or beyond, read on for some steal-worthy inspiration that may inspire YOUR big day!
Our favorite details from Angela and Anthony’s Harvard Club wedding
- Luxurious and romantic. Those were the first words that came to mind when we saw Angela in her wedding gown. With its long lace sleeves and sweetheart neckline, it was a dream dress come true!
- Speaking of dreams… The magic of the day was all around us as Angela and her bridesmaids took to the streets of NYC for some photos. Laughing and posing together, they were a picture of true happiness and friendship.
- Angela took Anthony’s breath away as she walked down the aisle. Looking dapper in his black tuxedo and bow tie, Anthony couldn’t stop smiling throughout the entire ceremony.
- After the ceremony in Harvard Hall, the reception flowed naturally to a fun cocktail hour in the Grill Room. And, of course, the fabulous reception in the main dining room of Harvard Hall did not disappoint. Under the towering 30 foot ceilings, guests ate, drank and danced well into the evening.
- From the drinks and hors d’oeuvres to dinner and dessert – Harvard Club did an exceptional job catering this fabulous event.
Angela and Anthony, thank you for trusting us to photograph your most important day! We wish you everlasting happiness!