Alfredo and Philip’s Green Building wedding was filled with so much love and pure joy, that we can’t talk about it without smiling from ear to ear! Not only was their Big Day flawlessly planned, but it was held in one of New York City’s most stunning locations – The Green Building in Brooklyn. The vibe was clean, masculine and absolutely classic. We aren’t surprised by how amazing the day was, though. The happy couple has impeccable taste, as you can see from the photos below. Here are a few things that we loved so much about their wedding day…
- The grooms looked incredibly stylish and handsome in their Tom Ford suits. Their looks were timeless, yet still reflected their unique personalities.
- It’s hard to name our favorite part of Alfredo and Philip’s day, because there were just so many breathtaking moments. But if we had to choose one that stood out the most, it was when each of them escorted their mothers down the aisle. You could clearly see how important family was to this couple, and how much love was present!
- The Green Building was the perfect venue for the couple. As a warehouse wedding venue in Brooklyn, it’s known for being a space that’s so beautiful you don’t have to do much to dress it up! Alfredo and Philip added their personal touches, like sparkling string lights suspended overhead and against the walls. String lights also illuminated the gorgeous garden in the venue’s outdoor space.
- After a very touching ceremony, guests sipped on Prosecco while enjoying hors d’oeuvres. Later, a delicious dinner station consisting of charcoal-grilled flank steak, crisp salad, baby fingerling potatoes and roasted fall vegetables was a hit!
- After cake was served (not just any cake – but an ultra elegant, all-white cake with gold leaf decorating on one side), guests danced into the late hours under the glowing string lights. The excitement and joy present in the room was something we’ll never, ever forget.
Alfredo and Philip, we thank you for allowing us to capture these incredible moments for you. We wish you a lifetime of love and true bliss!
Venue: The Green Building
Getting Ready: The One Hotel
Suits: Tom Ford
Florals: Edelweiss Floral Atelier
Wedding Cake: Baked
Catering: Real Food Catering
DJ: Scratch Weddings
Photography: Julian Ribinik Photography
Videography: Fiore Films