Once in a while, we photograph a wedding that simply takes our breath away. Then we find that we can’t stop talking about it for days, months and years to come! It becomes one of those weddings that no other quite lives up to. Jillian and Austin’s Soho Grand Hotel wedding was one of these!
Here’s some of our favorite things about the day (so you can get ideas for your own wedding!)
- Jillian looked absolutely stunning in a Gabriela Hearst dress and pants. This downtown-inspired look was just perfect for a modern bride. Austin couldn’t take his eyes off her the entire day!
- Austin looked so sharp in his black tux. While he couldn’t stop admiring Jillian, she was gazing adoringly right back at him!
- Of course, New York City did not disappoint for Jillian and Austin’s Big Day. It’s the ultimate dream wedding destination for many brides and grooms! It may be a big city, but the reception at the luxurious Soho Grand Hotel gave the day such an intimate vibe.
- After friends and family gathered to watch the couple exchange vows in a beautiful ceremony at St. Patrick’s Cathedral, they enjoyed a gorgeous reception at the Soho Grand. With the spectacular New York City skyline as a backdrop, the bride, groom and their guests mingled on the hotel’s terrace.
- Following the enjoyment of exceptional food and drinks, everyone had an incredible time dancing well into the evening. As you can see from the photos below, everyone was smiling so much – a testament to one of the happiest days ever!
Jillian and Austin, thank you very much for allowing us to photograph and share your Big Day with you. It’s a wedding that we – as well as all of your guests – will never forget. While your wedding day will come and go, may your love forever grow!
Venue: Soho Grand Hotel
Bridal Dress & Pants: Gabriela Hearst
Church Ceremony: St. Patrick’s Cathedral
Wedding Planner: Big City Bride
Hot Shaves: New York Shaving Company
Hair Stylist: Giana Martino
Make-Up: Olga Khizver
Band: Creations Music
Photography: Julian Ribinik
Linen: LaTavola via Big City Bride
Wedding Floral: Michael George
Vintage Bentley Vehicle: M&V Transportation
Minicoach Company: US Coachways
Limousine Company: Legends Limo
Cookies Stacked for Wedding Cake: LeVain Bakery
Rentals: A&S Chair Rental
Lighting: ATD Audio Visual
Bridal Suite Catering: Le Pain Quotidien
Groom’s Room Catering: Panera