Jaqueline and Josh first met while working together in New York City. Josh had learned from a mutual friend that Jaqueline loved chocolate, and so he asked what her favorite candy was. When he discovered it was Butterfingers, he left a massive box of the treats on her desk and asked her to dinner. Jaqueline simply couldn’t resist the chocolate… or the date!
After dating for some time, Josh decided to pop the big question while the two were on vacation. During dinner, he asked her to spend the rest of her life with him. In total shock, Jaqueline said “yes”, which was followed by lots of happy tears!
To put it simply, Jaqueline and Josh’s Big Day was breathtaking. The joyous smiles… the happy tears… Each moment made us grateful that we could be a part of such a special occasion.
If you’re planning a wedding, you won’t want to miss the inspiring details from Jaqueline and Josh’s Gramercy Park New York wedding!
- The couple took their time planning the biggest day of their lives. They wanted to enjoy wedding planning, and their desire was for it to be as stress-free as possible. “My advice when planning a wedding is to enjoy the time,” Jaqueline said. “It goes quickly. Don’t stress if you forget something, because no one else will know!”
- As huge fans of rock and alternative rock music, Jaqueline and Josh were looking for just the right balance of classic and edgy when it came to their venue choice. Gramercy Park Hotel was the one that caught their attention! Can you blame them? The hotel is often described as “Bohemia reinvented for the 21st century”, and this couldn’t be more true!
- From the start, Jaqueline knew she wanted a lace wedding gown that was simple, yet form fitting. Most importantly, she wanted a dress that she could be comfortable in. Her stunning Lazaro gown was the first dress she tried on, and she immediately knew it was the one! When it was time to walk down the aisle, she looked divine with a half up/ half down boho braided hairstyle.
- Speaking of walking down the aisle, the couple’s flower girl was their Maltipoo fur baby named Butters (who wore a super-sweet flower necklace)! Talk about cuteness overload!
- Jaqueline’s father walked her down the aisle, while her brother officiated the touching, intimate ceremony.
- White, cream, green, dusty rose, blush and amnesia were the wedding day colors. Dahlias, garden roses, ranunculus, lisianthus, and sweet pea accented with seasonal greenery lined the terrace of Gramercy Park Hotel. The ceremony arch was a stunning structure of seasonal branches decorated with hydrangeas, dahlias, garden roses, and lisianthus.
- Guests were wowed by the Tribute String Quartet playing Pearl Jam, The Rolling Stones, and Bon Iver… just to name a few artists! The couple had their first dance to “When The Night Comes” by Dan Auerbach.
- After a delicious dinner and drinks, guests danced into the night at a spectacular wedding that they will be talking about for years to come!
Jaqueline and Josh, we wish you incredible happiness in your journey through life together! We thank you for allowing us to be a part of the most special day of your lives.
Photography: Julian Ribinik Photography
Wedding Reception: Gramercy Park Hotel
Florist: Designs By Ahn
Bridal Gown: Lazaro
Hair: Styles On B
Makeup: Sally Duvall Makeup
Bridal Shoes: Badgley Mischka
Rings: Corey Friedman Fine Jewels, Cartier
Bridesmaid Dresses: Show Me Your Mumu
Groom’s Tux: Tom Ford
Groomsmen Attire: The Black Tux
Cake: Empire Cake
Desserts: Melt Bakery
Music: Lucy Music
Photo Booth: The Bosco