At the start of their wedding planning, Ariel and Michael decided they wanted a wedding venue that would be absolutely exquisite. They dreamed of a spot that would enable them to capture the elegance of the day, while at the same time providing a luxury experience for their friends and family.
As it turns out, The Legacy Castle in northern New Jersey was exactly what they envisioned… and so much more.
We were honored to photograph Ariel and Michael’s Big Day, and are so excited to share some of our favorite moments from it with you. If you’re planning your own wedding, you won’t want to miss these inspiring notes we’ve made about what impressed us so much!
- Glamorous and gorgeous! That’s how Ariel looked walking down the aisle in a stunning lace body-hugging gown with sweetheart neckline. Her makeup highlighted her natural beauty, as her hair flowed down her back in soft waves.
- Our eyes teared up a bit as we watched Michael’s eyes do the exact same thing! The emotional groom was speechless watching his beautiful bride walk down the aisle towards him.
- After a touching ceremony, the couple was pronounced man and wife – much to the delight of their loved ones. Everyone – and we mean EVERYONE – was smiling, clapping and hugging. It was a beautiful sight to see so much love in one room.
- Following the ceremony, it was time for pictures and the reception! Both took place at The Legacy Castle. As we entered the gates of this majestic venue, we were captivated by the breathtaking grounds. It only got better when we went inside. The decor, complete with a 55-foot ceiling in the foyer, was jaw-dropping. It was almost as if a fairy tale had come to life. In fact, it had!
- At the reception, guests enjoyed a fabulous cocktail hour followed by dinner in one of the venue’s most beautiful ballrooms. We loved how the tables were adorned with such pretty pink and ivory blooms. After being treated to a scrumptious wedding cake, Ariel, Michael and their friends and family danced the night away!
Ariel and Michael, Congratulations on your wedding and on starting your new life together. We thank you for allowing us to photograph your most cherished moments, and we wish you nothing but love in the weeks, months and years to come!