Guastavino’s in New York City was the location of Anna and Dean’s Big Day. Their luxury wedding certainly reminded us why we adore photographing amazing couples in love! First of all, we have to say that Anna and Dean were one of the sweetest couples we have had the pleasure of working with. They planned an incredible ceremony and reception that will remain a treasured memory for everyone who attended.
Read some of our favorite details about Anna and Dean’s Guastavino’s wedding…
- The bride’s sweetheart neckline dress was feminine and delicate. She looked stunning walking down the aisle wearing a gorgeous cathedral veil. Dean couldn’t take his eyes off of her, and when you see the photos below, it’s easy to understand why!
- The bridesmaids wore light rose colored dresses with flattering sweetheart necklines. They looked absolutely elegant!
- The groom’s attire was so sharp. He wore a classic black tuxedo and Tom Ford shoes, paired with a stylish black bow-tie. We love that he didn’t forget to add a unique touch of flair with pineapple socks. So fun!
- The groomsmen also wore classic black tuxedos and looked fantastic.
- Talk about magical! The bride and groom’s First Look photos were some of the most incredible of the day. You could literally feel their deep love as they stared into each other’s eyes. It was such an amazing feeling that we’ll never forget. They simply could not stop smiling as they embraced and prepared to exchange vows.
Anna and Dean, thank you for allowing us to photograph the most important day of your lives. It was beautiful in every way. We’re thrilled you make each other so happy and we wish you the best in the days and years to come!
Photography: Julian Ribinik Photography
Hotel: Lotte New York Palace