We just couldn’t stop smiling. The. Whole. Day. Long. The beginning of forever for Litty and Sean began on a gorgeous day in downtown Philadelphia. We have to admit… we got swept up in the bride and groom’s excitement as they prepared for their nuptials. You could literally feel the spark of romance in the air as they gathered with loved ones before walking down the aisle!
Some of the dreamy details:
- An intimate ceremony with family and friends took place at St. George’s Church. There were a few tears of joy shed as the emotional ceremony took place.
- We were captivated by Litty’s sheer v-neck dress with incredible cathedral-length veil. She looked like an absolute dream as she walked down the aisle toward her husband-to-be.
- Sean looked so sharp as he anxiously awaited his bride to reach the altar. You could clearly tell that this day was the happiest of his life!
- After the ceremony, it was time for the reception at Tendenza. This venue always leaves us in a state of awe, and this time was no different. From its 3-level cocktail area to its glamorous ballroom, Tendenza is a magical spot to celebrate true love. Drinks, a fabulous dinner and lots of dancing took place under the glittering chandeliers and high-beamed ceilings.
- We especially loved the elegant details of this wedding — from the rich hues of the flowers to the modern cake design. Nothing was overlooked!
Being able to witness Litty and Sean’s true love was an amazing experience. And, being able to capture these moments forever for them was quite an honor. Thank you, Litty and Sean for allowing us to share your Big Day with you. May your life together be full of love, and your love be full of life!