The most unique weddings we’ve ever been a part of tend to go beyond the limits of tradition and step into an area of multicultural vibes in the least expected ways.
In many ways, Danielle and Peter’s Temple Shaaray Tefila wedding was just like this: uniquely thought-out to the smallest detail and surprising in the way it embraced its own originality.
What are some of the elements that might inspire you for your own wedding? We have gathered them right below – so read on and find out more.
- A classic Jewish ceremony, Danielle and Peter’s wedding had all the traditional elements without feeling outdated in any way. The bride and the groom were both walked down the aisle by both their mothers and their fathers, the wedding chuppah was tastefully beautified with flowers, the Mazel Tov was wished at the end of the ceremony. And yet, every single minute of this event felt modern, timeless, and really unique at the same time.
- The bride looked fantastic in her trumpet gown. Embellished with small pearls from the sweetheart neckline down to the knees and with a very elegant touch to the entire design, this gown made Danielle shine as a bride. Her bouquet, made from bright and pastel pink blooms added a pop of color to her entire look, making her stand out and look really beautiful.
- The same type of blooms was tastefully used for the wedding chuppah as well. However, for the reception, the bride opted for low, rich centerpieces made with white, burgundy and pink blooms that complemented the entire event in a very, very special way. White and golden touches were added to the reception décor as well, making its pure white background feel more exquisite and more luxurious.
- The cake, a lush four-tier creation, was covered in electric, shiny blue and small white pearls that resembled those on the bride’s dress. An elegant choice that added a dash of true originality to the entire wedding, making it feel even more modern and eclectic.
- Of course, the First Dance and the beautiful speeches made everyone feel really emotional. The room was simply covered in the nervousness and sensitivity of these special moments! Love was truly in the air!
Danielle, Peter, we wish you the happiest life together – your wedding was a true delight for us and for everyone present! Thank you for having chosen our services!