What happens when a beautiful bride and a handsome groom tie the knot in one of the most stunning and elegant golf course locations in New Jersey and the surrounding areas?
The results are incredible, as we were lucky enough to witness it during Erin and Andrew’s Baltusrol Golf Club wedding. The details of this wedding, the couple, the atmosphere – every single element of this Big Day was speechlessly beautiful. We loved it here, so we want to share the most important details with you as well – who knows, maybe they’ll inspire you for your own wedding day too!
- The bride’s dress was simply stunning – rarely have we seen something so perfectly designed and beautiful, to be honest. The off-the-shoulder design made it very trend, but the trumpet cut of the entire wedding gown was a timeless touch that made the bride look absolutely gorgeous. The entire dress was covered in lacy details, including the large, opulent ruffles at the end of the skirt. This dress looked brilliant!
- The bouquet was fantastic as well. Created with greenery, soft orange peonies, and pastel pink roses, this bouquet stood out from the crowd in the elegance and uniqueness that embraced it. Truly, no other bouquet would have looked better with that superb wedding dress!
- The groom and his groomsmen were all posh and handsome in black tuxedoes. For a unique touch, each of them had initials sewn into the cuffs – and they looked absolutely perfect!
- The bridesmaids were dressed in long, deep emerald green gowns. They looked elegant and beautiful, and their dresses complemented the entire wedding décor to perfect – especially since the Baltusrol location is surrounded by so much greenery!
- The wedding reception was decorated in a minimalist, clean and romantic way. White tables, white chairs, centerpieces that seemed torn out of the bride’s bouquet, a few small candles on the tables – the entire ambiance was suave and timeless here.
- The cake was just as timelessly gorgeous as every other detail in the wedding. A four-tiered beauty covered in white and very thin golden lines, this cake was a true lesson in simplicity and elegance. The small pearls at the base of each tier were a very, very nice touch!
Congratulations on this fabulous wedding, Erin and Andrew! We wish you a life filled with beauty, elegance, and unique, unforgettable moments, just like your wedding was!
Venue: Baltusrol Golf Club