Julia and Travis were absolutely amazing on their MyMoon wedding day – so much so that their story touched us deeply. We love seeing our clients finally be able to enjoy the biggest, brightest and most unforgettable day of their lives. There’s just nothing quite as beautiful and as heart-warming as an honest “I Do” and a big smile on a couple’s faces. How did their wedding day look and what are some of the most gorgeous elements they chose to incorporate in it? Here are some ideas that might inspire you as well:
- The bride wore a stunning wedding dress that amazes us in its simplicity and delicacy. A strapped gown with lace inserts around the waist, in the V-neck area, and on the back, this dress flattered the gorgeous brunette like nothing else would have. The back of the dress was also decorated with pretty little buttons, which made added a whimsical and playful touch to the entire design. All in all, you could almost see that she feels truly happy wearing this gown!
- The bridesmaids were quite impressive too! Their eclectic styles were pulled together by a nude and silver color theme – but other than that, they had total freedom over what to wear and this helped them choose something that really fitted their styles and personalities. You can see them shining in the pictures!
- The groom wore a dark grey suit, a simple white shirt, and a beautiful mint-colored tie. This went perfectly well with the pretty pastel orange boutonniere (which also coordinated perfectly with the bride’s bouquet: a joyful alliance of different blooms, colors, and styles that somehow managed to look incredibly great together).
- In addition to this, both the groom and the groomsmen wore coordinated fun-colored socks (in blue and orange shades) – and they even shot a photo to show off the surprising combination. It looked lovely indeed!
- The MyMoon wedding décor was simple – dark-colored wooden chairs and tables and a few centerpieces that match the bride’s bouquet. As for the beautiful wedding cake, we can only say it looked breathtaking. A naked cake masterpiece decorated with flowers that matched the bride’s bouquet, all in light and pastel colors, which looked absolutely amazing on the backdrop of the dark wooden elements in the venue! The guests love it!
Congratulations, Julia and Travis – your MyMoon wedding was simply spotless. We truly hope you felt flawless celebrating your love story!