The weddings we work for really inspire us to go on, to become better for our clients, to provide better services, and to capture their romantic moments better than any time before.
Stephanie and Daniel’s wedding really fell into this category. Beautiful, unique, and truly romantic, their wedding was classic, traditional, and modern at the same time.
What are some of the best ideas you could steal from their wedding? We have some tips for you – so read on if you want to find out more.
- Her wedding gown was so delicate, so feminine, and so stylish at the same time! A slightly off the shoulder model, with lace to make it truly exciting and beautiful, this dress was a true masterpiece – especially on such a gorgeous bride. She simply looked breathtaking in her dress, and everyone present could feel her radiance and energy every step of the way!
- The wedding bands the couple chose to symbolize their union with were also quite impressive. Beautifully crafted in yellow gold, these pieces were engraved and their designs were elegantly simple – which worked ideally with the rest of the wedding.
- The groom was also very simple in his attire – but this is precisely what both of them needed to complement a less wedding-popular spot, such as the Botanical Garden. Their attires, the elegance of their wedding, and their sparkly personalities – they all complemented each other to absolute perfection.
- The bridesmaids were given a pretty large list of options to dress with. Not only were they allowed to choose their own necklines for the floor-length gowns, but they also wore a beautiful variety of colors too. From pastel pink to bright purple, the bride’s attendants wore lively colors which added energy to the entire mix.
- The bouquets they wore were also very beautiful. Combining pastel colors, succulents and a variety of garden flowers, these bouquets were more than suitable for the location the couple chose for their wedding.
- The entire wedding reception was filled with emotion and energy. The wedding toasts were truly sentimental, the food looked amazing, and the music was very much inviting for the people. All in all, this was a resounding success brides and grooms can really take example from!
Your personality and your love story – these are the only two rules you need to follow when thinking of your dream wedding. Use your creativity and you will definitely create a memorable event as well!
Venue: The Stone Mill at New York Botanical Gardens
Videography: Michael Joseph Films
Flowers: Forever in Bloom
Officiant: Rabbi Neil Zuckerman
Gown Designer: Sareh Nouri
Bridal Boutique: Kleinfeld
Hair: Sarah Ahn
Makeup: Brenda Hong
Shoes: Angela Nuran
Engagement Ring: Cartier
Wedding Rings: Cartier
Groom’s Attire: Calvin Klein
Invitations: Laura Macchia
Catering: Stephen Starr Events
Ceremony Music: Orange Betsy
Reception: DJ Jon Oliver “LovejunkiesNYC”
Dance Lessons: Ballroom Wedding Dance
Transportation: Red Oak Transportation