We know we’ve said it before, but it is simply impossible for us to not say it every single minute of our workday: we love so much what we do! In many ways, this is the key to making our clients happy – and we truly hope Jocelyn and Denis were as happy inside at their Bryant Park Grill wedding as their wedding pictures portray.
Their wedding was more than lovely. Glamorous, beautiful, timeless, and definitely unique, this event is a true source of inspiration for anyone who might be planning their own Big Day.
Want to steal some ideas from this amazing couple? We have gathered some of the highlights that made their wedding so beautiful – so read on if you want to find out more.
- The bride’s wedding gown made her look absolutely breathtaking. A mermaid cut with delicate detail work on both her bodice and her skirt, with a sweeping train and a feminine wedding veil – these beauties complemented the bride’s natural gorgeousness in a magical way. Plus, her silvery, glamorous shoes and her jewelry made her stand out in an elegant, fascinating way that looked genuinely stunning.
- The groom’s attire was simple and elegant, but it was the perfect complement to the bride’s dress. A black suit, a white shirt, a black bow-tie and a pair of red suspenders made him look really dashing. When he added the stylish wristwatch Jocelyn had brought him as a present, his attire was finally complete!
- The bride and groom went beyond a First Look photo shooting, and they chose to actually help each other get ready. This resulted in a set of really emotional and unique photos they will definitely cherish for the many decades of love to come!
- The bridesmaids wore floor-length simple black dresses with crisscross backs that added a dash of modernism and uniqueness to their attire. They all looked more than stylish, to be honest!
- As for the wedding itself, one word will surely describe it: originality. The colored, geometrical-looking chairs, the hot pink, purple, and white color combination, the beauty of the minimalist flower arrangements on the table. Every single element of this wedding spoke about the couple and their youthfulness and energy!
As you can see, some rules are just made to be broken – and Jocelyn and Denis knew this really well when they planned this amazing, unique event. We loved it there!
Venue: Bryant Park Grill
After Party: Bierhaus NYC
Gown designer: Rivini
Gown boutique: Maggie Louise Bridal
Hair: Dale Delaporte from Prema and Gaby Bowen from Cutler Salon
Makeup: Brittany Bell Spencer
Shoes: Stuart Weizmann
Groom’s ring: Catbird
Earrings: Charm and Chain http://www.charmandchain.com/
Bridesmaid Dresses: ML Monique Lhuillier from Bella Bridesmaids
Groom’s formalwear: Suit Supply
Invitations: Bella Figura
Programs: RSVP Stationers
Cake: Momofuku Milk Bar
Ceremony music: Lucy Music: Tribute string Quartet
DJ: DJ Tasha Blank
Favors: Urban Loft Tampa
Accommodations: Bryant Park Hotel