Alex and Zach tied the knot at their Guastavino’s New York Wedding – and they reminded us (once again!) why we love working in this business and why we truly we have the most amazing jobs in the whole wide world.
This was a lovely couple. Sweet, romantic, yet down-to-earth, they planned a wedding we’re pretty certain will remain in the memory of every single guest there. Alex and Zach should be utterly proud of what they created for their Big Day – it was truly impressive.
In fact, it was so impressive we would like to share some of their wedding’s details with you, our readers. We know they’ll inspire you to create your very own timeless event!
- The couple’s wedding bands were as classic as they come. He wore a simple platinum band with “My forever. My love.” engraved on the back of the ring, while she wore a diamond-encrusted piece that looked stunning with her diamond engagement ring.
- The bride’s dress was a classic A-cut with ruffles and leaf-like applications. She was so shiny and beautiful when she walked down the aisle, wearing a traditional, but definitely not over the top wedding veil and her delicate, feminine dress!
- The bride’s something blue was portrayed by a beautiful pair of blue sandals that complemented her attire to absolute perfection.
- The groom’s attire was flawless, and so were the attires of his attendants as well. He wore a simple tuxedo, paired with a ribbed tuxedo shirt and a stylish black bow-tie. Everything was tastefully accessorized by a boutonniere made from calla lilies wrapped in white silk and three small pearls that perfectly complemented the entire appeal of the attire.
- The bridesmaids wore simple black dresses, and each of them had the freedom to choose a neckline and a cut that flattered their bodies. Therefore, they looked absolutely elegant as well – and most importantly, they felt amazing in their own skin.
- The bride and groom’s First Look photo shooting was magical. The space between them was electrifying, there was real, raw love in the air and everyone present could feel it in the couple’s smiles, in the way they gracefully embraced each other, in the way they reacted when they first saw each other all prepped up.
We are more than happy we were part of Alex and Zach’s wedding – it was an experience we truly loved. Flawlessness at its best!
Videography: Eduardo Duran Films
Florist: Bastille Flowers & Events
Priest: Father Robert Allmen
Rabbi: Rabbi Stephen Stein
Bridal gown: Elie by Elie Saab
Bridal boutique: Pronovias
Hair: Jessica Crocetto
Make-up: Imane Fiocchi
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Engagement ring: Custom by Jessica Namdar
Wedding bands: Custom by Jennifer Fisher Jewelry
Bridal jewelry: Jennifer Fisher
Bridesmaids dresses: Elizabeth and James, Reformation, Shoshanna
Groom’s attire: Burberry, Theory
Groomsmen attire: Hugo Boss
Stationary: Village Invites
Place cards: Southern Calligraphy
Rental equipment: Party Rental LTD and SM Event Group
Lighting: Gala Productions
Band: Hank Lane Band – Brooklyn Sound
Favors: Krispy Kreme
Transportation: NY Trolley Co
Accommodations: The Grand Hyatt Hotel