It was yet another fabulous New York wedding of two beautiful people in our favorite venue! Yes, we’re talking about Nina and Marc’s Gramercy Park Hotel wedding. It was such a perfect day in early spring to tie the knot. From the sweetest getting ready moments to the joyous celebration afterwards, we’re thrilled to have captured each part of this gorgeous day.
As we took these Gramercy Park Hotel Wedding photos, we couldn’t help but notice…
- With her hair elegantly pulled to the side and wearing a strapless Oscar de la Renta gown, Nina wowed their guests… and most importantly, Marc! The enamored look on his face during their First Look was priceless!
- Marc looked incredible in his tux and bow tie. As he embraced Nina under Gramercy Park’s romantic lights, you could see how much love these two had for each other.
- What can we say. Gramercy Park has always been one of our all time favorite wedding venues. From its stunning rooftop terrace overlooking the NYC skyline to its greenery and Andy Warhol artwork, the decor is absolutely amazing. It’s no wonder it’s one of the most popular spots in the city to get married!
- Gardenia Organic created fresh spring bouquets and flower arrangements that popped against the dramatic white table settings. Simply divine!
- Guests truly loved the setting as well as the food and drinks. After the reception, they had so much fun dancing well into the evening.
Nina and Marc, thank you for allowing us to be a part of your Big Day. As you start this new journey in life, may every day hold wonderful shared experiences. We wish you a blissful married life!
Venue: Gramercy Park Hotel
Videographer: Michael Joseph Films
Makeup & Hair: Ai Sakai
Wedding Gown Designer: Oscar de la Renta
Wedding Bands: Cartier
Florist: Gardenia Organic
Ceremony Music: Julliard
DJ: Talents Unlimited
Want to see more?
Check out another Gramercy Park Hotel wedding!