If you’ve been following our blogs about Daye and Chris’ incredible Tuxedo Club wedding, you’ll really enjoy seeing their formal photos below. As you can clearly see, from their First Look to their post-nuptial pictures, this amazing young couple epitomized old school charm. Their choice of venue also reflected their penchant for classic details and elegance. The Tuxedo Club was the absolute perfect setting for them to exchange their vows. The serene lake and the gentle rolling hills in the background made their formal wedding photos extra special.
Here are some of our favorite details from Daye and Chris’ Big Day:
- Daye was truly a picture perfect bride. Her stunning wedding dress and gorgeous updo gave her a classic look with a hint of modern sophistication. We can easily see why Chris was swept off his feet!
- Speaking of Chris… The groom so looked sharp in his tuxedo with a bow tie. He couldn’t stop smiling throughout the formal photo session, and because of this, we found that we couldn’t stop smiling either!
- The blue skies and bright, sunny weather made the day absolutely gorgeous. As we took photos outdoors, we were able to capture the excitement and happiness of a couple deeply in love.
- The entire bridal party was very easy going during the photo shoot, which made them so much fun to work with.
- We adored the backdrop of the lake in some of these photos. It really added that fairy tale element to this unforgettable day.
Daye and Chris had one of the most beautiful weddings we’ve had the honor to be a part of. We wish nothing but the best for this couple as they take the next step in their journey together!