It doesn’t get more fairy tale than this! Yana and Serge’s wedding at Oheka Castle in Long Island was the perfect choice for a New York luxury wedding. Oheka Castle just has a way of making brides feel like princesses, and this is exactly what Yana looked like as she walked down the aisle!
Here are some of our favorite moments from Yana and Serge’s Oheka Castle wedding…
- There’s just something so grand, yet intimate about Oheka Castle. The estate is truly breathtaking, as you can see from the photos below.
- Yana looked stunning in her strapless, fishtail Vera Wang wedding dress and Manolo Blahnik shoes. She was a picture-perfect modern bride with her dark locks styled in luxurious waves.
- Serge looked dapper in his classic Dolce & Gabbana tuxedo and Tom Ford bow tie. Together the bride and groom looked like a match made in heaven!
- The ceremony was held in the beautifully manicured garden of Oheka Castle. We couldn’t help but notice how the elegant fountains added to the fairy tale vibe of the day.
- The wedding reception and all of the decorative details were absolutely grand. From the 5-tier cake to the table settings and the lighting – you could clearly tell that no detail was overlooked! The couple planned the perfect wedding – and that’s exactly what they got!
We loved being a part of Yana and Serge’s gorgeous wedding in Oheka Palace. Now you can enjoy it too!
Catering and venue: Oheka Castle
Cake: Chef Daniel Andreotti for Oheka Castle
Officiant: Rabbi Roger Ross
Videography: NY Filmworks
Band, lighting, stage, and sound: Timokha
Flip Book booth: Go Flip yourself
Bride’s dress and veils: Vera Wang
Bride’s shoes: Manolo Blahnik
Bride’s headpiece: custom design by David Dunkley Fine Millinery
Bride’s jewelry: family heirlooms
Groom’s watch: Rolex